Monday, January 7, 2013

Winter Sales 2013


Waah! Sales! I Loooooooove Sales!


My First catch isn't really a sale... bad starter. But they're shoes from Steve Madden by Betsey Johnson! And I just couldn't resist... but you know, I deserve them!


Sacha, a strore only in the Netherlands and Belgium I guess (correct me if I'm wrong). But almost all my shoes are from this store. Their slogan "Not for basics" Is just so me!



Don't mind the tag..... This dress is from River Island, also one of my favorite stores... 

Have a nice day!

10 comments:

  1. really good purchases... love it <3



    http://mastylee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great!
    i just love the dress!!!
    kisses

    visit my blog please)
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  3. and of course i'm following you back
    lovely blog;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh my, that dress is so pretty! And it fits you just perfect, doesn't it? Such a unique pattern. Pieces like that are so awesome to come by because they're just so unique and out there. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your style!! Just found your blog!! I'm your new follower!! I'd love it if you follow back!! Keep in touch!! Kisses!! :)

    thebeautyfairyblog.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shoes!!
    maybe you would like to follow each other ? just let me know !!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes!

    xoxo

    http://snb-me.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those shoes!! ;)))

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC | Facebook | Pinterest | Bloglovin? Please follow me, let me know and I'll follow you back. :))

    GIVEAWAY PONTINHOS

    Alexandra A.,
    The Glitter Side @ Blogspot
    The Glitter Side @ Facebook
    The Glitter Side @ Pinterest
    The Glitter Side @ Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thanks! Following you now via GFC and Bloglovin. :))

    GIVEAWAY PONTINHOS

    ReplyDelete