Saturday, September 15, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Summer or fall?


A friend of mine asked me to give this dress away but I just couldn't. It's such a lovely dress and I really love the fabric and the pattern. I know it's almost fall and the weather nowadays aren't the most beautiful summer days but I tried to make it work. I added my mint blouse to give it that simple and fresh look. When the weather get's colder I will have to add some stockings but for now I love my new summer-almost-fall look. 


Have a lovely weekend! I really hope it doesn't rain!

Sacha shoes - ODM blouse - friends dress - Accessorize bag 

15 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful outfit!! You look great!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance. I hope to hear from you and to read more of your future blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit lovely blog.thanks for visiting my blog
    i am following u bak
    c u around

    lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, I think we have a similar style :)
    check out my blog, I have a two winners giveaway
    www.thepileofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color blouse is so pretty and you paired it so well with the dress!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is kinda cool. And I kinda love going here! One of my fav posts, this one, too :)
    Sending love! Maybe we can follow each other?

    xx,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors!

    http://thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi !! I liked your blog.
    I'm following. Follow me http://heels-fiction.blogspot.com.es
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit!
    Thanks so much for following me, it means a lot. I think you have a great blog and I've followed you back. :)

    aspiringforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great sweety, just keep the dress if you love it!

    Thanks for your comment, I definitely foolow you back))


    xx
    Tali
    www.Fetishists-Notes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your dress! :)

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ReplyDelete