Sunday, August 12, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: The Blouse


This picture was taken in Brescia while I was shopping. I'm so in love with this blouse. I love that it's transparent and you can see my Marlies Deckers bra, I love the black collar and studs on it and the black line. It's just a little bit edgy and so fabulous. 


I like a pop out color and I used my blue Asos clutch for this. I know it is in fact a laptop case but you would be surprised if you could see how much stuff I could get in there. 


I bought this bracelet in Bershka. It are 2 lizards, so cute!

Clutch - Bershka Blouse - Bershka Bracelet - Pieces shorts - Marlies Deckers Bra - Newlook Shoes

4 comments:

  1. I love your blouse!! it's perfect!



    http://greatstyling.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah lovely photos! your shirt is really cute

    hope you'll visit back!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke outfit, die blouse staat je goed!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete