Friday, July 13, 2012

My Sales Catch

 Because of work I didn't had any time yet to go shopping, so I did some online shopping at ASOS!

ASOS
 I bought this clutch and it's larger than I thought it would be, it can fit my laptop so now I love it even more. I just adore the color and the snake fabric, and it fits like every summer outfit I have!
Laptop Case
 I saw this bustier in River Island and I loved it but I thought it was kinda expensive, than I saw it again on the website for half of the price!
Bustier
 I tried Nail Rock last year and I liked the idea, because when I was on vacation (in a tent) I could not find a place to put on nail polish so I used Nail Rock before I left and it lasted for 10 days! 
Nail Rock
 I just had to have some high waisted black shorts! So I did ^^
High Waisted shorts
 I loved this pants just when I saw them, I love pink and they fit me perfectly!
Printed jeans

9 comments:

  1. WOW!Love those pieces honey,have fun wearing them;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some real good pieces - love the jeans!!!
    would love for you to check out my new post

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the high waited shorts . Pair it with a long blazer.. but i don't think i'd have the courage to do so!!!

    ~Art a la Rue
    Enter my awesome giveaway...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice stuff !

    love the clutch !

    if you want we can like each other on facebook !

    Kisses

    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog

    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trousers are lovely! Really stylish picks!

    Love, Mary ♡ Fashionbirds

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog. please visit also mine and tell me what you think <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great things, like the high wasted shorts!
    X An

    fshnattacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything! That bustier is so hot!

    great blog!


    Soi Eight Recycling

    ReplyDelete